Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hello World !!

Like "Ma" is the first word of a child and "A" is the first alpabhet learnt... "Hello World" are the 2 words which begin the moulding of an individual into software developer. These words are the first words of a programmer and with these words I will begin and inaugurate my first blog.
A small introduction, would suffice for today !!
Am a common, boy next-door type with a simple mind and complex thoughts. As of today, Aged 23 years, 4 months and 21 days i.e - 738242115 seconds... (which is just ticking ahead second by second with every key pressed on my keyboard) .

I'm around medium heighted, medium weighted, medium sized human.. born with a mature mind who's sanity is inversely proportional to my age.Normally calm, shy and quiet when put in a completely new environment, but that is just the silence before a storm. Unstoppable once I take over the reigns.

Basic Necessities in Life : Food, Computers and Internet. Need no shelter or clothing.
Pure Non-Vegetarian, and a complete foodie and can do ANYTHING for good food.
Spend most of my day/time/energy on computers.

Thats pretty much about me !! Thanks for visiting my blogs..
You are all welcome to post your comments :) !!

7 comments:

  1. Wow... you've got started at last :-D

    Those few lines up there speak quite a lot about you, and people who have known you for as long as I would agree that food and computers define Vivek Prabhu. And yes, I have to tell you that I totally agree with that one line – "Normally calm, shy and quiet when put in a completely new environment, but that is just the silence before a storm." Hehehe :-P

    Look forward to many more interesting posts by you - with us in them too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool
    keep it up
    who posted this??? :S no1 knows????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good introduction!
    All the best,
    Keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Intro is impressive.. and people who hav done some programming in their lives can relate to wat u mean.! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gud work bro...keep it up

    PS: clothing ko bhi necessity bana

    ReplyDelete
  6. hiying....nice work...keep it up...on ceiling...byingggg

    ReplyDelete