Saturday, August 29, 2009

Chorwood

Friend 1 : Hey did you hear the latest song from New York..Hai Junooooon!!! Awesome music isn't it ?
Friend 2 : Ah yes it sure is but I prefer the Race songs.. Pehli Nazar Mein.. Zaraa Zaraa Touch me Touch me... the music's cool in that!!
Dad : These new songs.. you should listen to the music during my days.. "Thandi Hawa.. yeh Chaandni puraani.." What music.. those were the days..!!

Yes.. those were the days... when music were copied and today is the day its still being copied. I used to get a smack on the hand when I stole something small when I was a child. But these music directors are stealing something big, taking credit for which someone else have worked hard for, stealing other's music and hence the fame!!

Today I take this opportunity to pay respect and honour to the Original Songs, some of which you may be aware of and some you arent. After exploring the world of internet, I managed to catch hold of few original songs which were copied by Chorwood Music Directors and share it. Here are some of them :

1. Afro Celt Sound System - Eireann
Kambhakt Ishq hai jo (Pyar tune kya kiya)


2.Cliff Richard - Theme for a Dream
Pal Pal (Lage Raho Munnabhai)

3.Deep Within The Bamboo Grove - Leehom Wang
Zara Zara Touch me (Race)

4.Ya Ghali - Guitara
Ya Ali (Gangster)

5.Domani - Julius LaRosa
Thandi hawa yeh chaandni puraani (Jhumroo)

6.A Kiss To Build a Dream - Louis Armstrong
Kaisi Paheli Hai Yeh (Parineeta)

7.Mehter Marsi - Ceddin Deden
Dil De Diya (Kkrish)

8.500 Miles
Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jaaye (Jurm)

9.Tak Bisakah - Peter Pan
Kya mujhe pyaar hai (Woh Lamhe)

10.Porque Te Vas - Jeanette
ABCDEFG.. (Hum Saath Saath Hai)

11.Thoia Thoing - R Kelly
Gela Gela (Aitraaz)

12.Naluri Lelaki - Samsons
Hai Junoon (New York)

13.I Just Called To Say - Stevie Wonders
Meine Pyar Kiya (Meine Pyar Kiya)

14.Sugartime - McGuire Sisters
Dil deke dekho (Dil deke dekho)

15.Woh Kaun Thi - Vital Signs
Woh Kaun Thi (Jojo)

16.Sarang Hae Yo
Pehli Nazar Mein (Race)

2 comments:

  1. Belive it or not.There were two copies of the Thoia Thoing song. Here's another - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hpx_T9fiOJQ&feature=channel

    ReplyDelete